** Changed in: openlp/2.0

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1197376

Title:
  Typing a path for a theme background causes a key error

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Fix Committed
Status in OpenLP 2.0 series:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenLP trunk series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Reported on the support system. I've also been able to reproduce this
  on Windows XP.

  Create a new theme
  Type a path to an image file in
  Click next until you get to the last page
  Give the theme a new name
  Click Finish.
  "Error Occureed" Dialog shows

  Having had a quick look at the code it appears that although we
  validate that the line edit is not empty. We don't actually read out
  the contents anywhere. (When the File Open dialogue is used, the path
  is saved in to the self.theme.background_filename variable.)

  It would probably be a good idea to validate that the file actually
  exists when leaving the background page of the wizard!

  http://support.openlp.org/issues/1990

  OpenLP Bug Report
  Version: {u'full': u'2.0.1', u'version': u'2.0.1', u'build': None}

  --- Details of the Exception. ---

  Creating new theme with image background.

  --- Exception Traceback ---
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openlp/core/ui/themeform.py", line
  645, in accept
      self.thememanager.saveTheme(self.theme, saveFrom, saveTo)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openlp/core/ui/thememanager.py",
line
  676, in saveTheme
      ImageSource.Theme, QtGui.QColor(theme.background_border_color))
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openlp/core/lib/imagemanager.py",
  line 228, in updateImageBorder
      image = self._cache[(path, source)]
  KeyError: (u'', 2)