** Changed in: openlp/2.0

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1194622

Title:
  [support-system] Traceback when importing bible with disabled bible
  plugin in FTW

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Confirmed
Status in OpenLP 2.0 series:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenLP trunk series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hello,

  http://support.openlp.org/issues/2009

  1) Disable the Bible Plugin
  2) Restart OpenLP (it could be that this step is not required)
  3) Start the FTW
  4) Make sure the bible plugin is not checked!
  5) On the bible download page select a bible

  Result:
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/openlp/plugins/bibles/lib/mediaitem.py", line
407, in reloadBibles
      self.plugin.manager.reload_bibles()
  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'reload_bibles'

  Expected:
  I am not sure, this is a strange case. Either the bible download page should
not be shown or we should inform the user that we need to enable the bible
plugin.