Irrc the too menu bar can be turned off in osx its self, so set it to
wish list

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Mac OS X 9,10 - top menu var not hidden on projector

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  Since Mac OSX Maverics and still in OSX Yosemite - the menu bar with
  icons are showing during the presentation.

  I think that this is because new versions of OSX changed much in two
  screen modes and some aplications that have this bug too - show top
  menu bar of OSX even when showing fullscreen - only one fix is to go
  to preferences and turn off option "Displays have separate Spaces" -
  BUT it needs restart!! (not really something I need to the every time
  I using OpenLP and than one more time i end it).

  Some applications (like VLC...) turn some special fullscreen mode,
  that insert one new Space (desktop) with no menu bar, why OpenLP
  can't??

  Will this change in next release? (Im using OpenLP 2.0.5)

  Dominik Šmíd (cz)

  PS: I find only one topic of this in forum (
  http://forums.openlp.org/discussion/2467/menu-bar-on-2nd-screen ),
  nothing more, so I post here...