** Changed in: openlp
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Phill (phill-ridout)

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  image name

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Using 2.0.5 I could drag a single image over to the Service Manager and the
image would retain its name.
  Using the latest nightly build, when I drag a single image over it does not
use the image name and uses "Images" instead. I am aware I can right click it
and rename it if I really wanted to spend the time to do that.