It was my initial thought but I failed to set up the test within a reasonable
time.

Iv'e managed to increase the coverage by your instructions, thank you.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/fix-advanced-bible-search-clear-button-giving-focus-to-quick/+merge/306015
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.