The usual reason for these sort of crashes is that the computer runs out of
memory and when OpenLP needs more memory than is available, it crashes.
Normally it happens when presenting images or presentation (powerpoint or pdf).
How much RAM do you have on your PC?
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
W8.1 OpenLP 2.4.2 Suddenly closes with no error messages
Status in OpenLP:
During its use OpenLP suddenly closes itself with no error message, no
crashes windows errors.
1) Operating System: OS Windows 8.1 64 PT-BR Single Language
2) Version of OpenLP: OpenLP 2.4.2
3) The exact steps to take in order to reproduce the error:
Nothing special. Just launch OpenLP and at any unexpected time it quits.
Not always, just sometimes. Can be during edition of songs, or during a
4) A debug log and possible a traceback: see attachment
5) Version of MS Office or OpenOffice: MS Offices 2007 32 bits PT-BR
6) What Bible translation and type you are importing: -
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~openlp-core
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~openlp-core
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp