I like this idea, would you still be interested in fixing this?

Thank you for your effort and all the best!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  [Wish] Better layout-style when using second bible-version

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  I think the fact that selecting a second bible-version forces the
  layout-style to be "verse-per-slide" is not really nice. "verse-per-
  slide" wastes a lot of screen space.

  Could you consider switching this to "verse-per-line"? Or offer both as an
option?
  I made a patch, that implements the "verse-per-line" mode for two
bible-versions. Patch is attached, result looks like seen on the screenshot.