** Changed in: openlp
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Azaziah (suutari-olli)

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Easy way to Force Split verses

Status in OpenLP:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This request is closely related to this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlp/+bug/858344
  Rather than add a comment to a bug tagged as Won't Fix, I chose to create a
new request...

  This is something that we do at our church all the time, and the current
implementation is a pain to use when doning multiple songs at a time (eg, our
whole song library)...
  We have just recently moved from OpenSong, where a force split is made with a
double pipe ||
  When we imported our library into OpenLP, these all became OPTIONAL splits,
not forced ones...

  Would it be possible to add a "Force Split" button, like the "Optional Split"
one, but it's function recreates the tag of the song section that the cursor is
currently in (I am guessing that you already are detecting this to advance the
number ticker?)
  This would be the most intuitive way I can think of to implement this
function.

  Another, less great, option would be to add the option to disable the
auto-advance ot the number ticker.
  This would at least let us create multiple tags without having to change the
ticker for each insert.