** Changed in: openlp

     Assignee: Azaziah (suutari-olli) => Tomas Groth (tomasgroth)

** Changed in: openlp
    Milestone: None => 2.5.1

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Importing photos does not give focus to OpenLP

Status in OpenLP:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:

  When items are dragged to ”Images”, OLP does not become the ”active” window
  So the ”Group creation box” stays behind the folder of the photos.
  (Unless you move the photo folder away from the centre before dragging.)

  As result it seems like nothing really happens when items are dragged
  to ”Images”.

  I sometimes find this a little bit confusing, and I can imagine it
  giving a headache for the less skilled   team members.

  The image attached demonstrates this in action.

  OLP v. 2.1.5 Portable / Win 10.