Public bug reported:

In the context menu of items in the Service Manager there is an entry
labeled "Create New Custom Slide".

Upon pressing it you get no visual feedback (unless you happen to have
the Custom slides open and see that something is added there)

The other issue I have with it, is that the label isn't very clear. I
was wondering why I could create a new custom slide from the context
menu of a song. It took me some time to figure out what it actually
does. Since the space is limited I'm not sure what the best approach to
improve this would be...

** Affects: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Create New Custom Slide button is misleading

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description: