** Changed in: openlp

** Description changed:

  If the user uses Bible book name auto-completion in
  the Bible search, there is no space after the book name.

  Example of searching Psalms 23:
  Ps > Psalm23

  Thus the user needs to add the space manually,
  would be better if we did automatically.

  (The search works without the space as well but it would be better
  visually)

  The added space should not be visible in the book name on footer.

- Current version: 2.4.6
+ This happens in trunk with search while typing,
+
+ however the space is added in 2.4.6

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Add space after Bible book name auto-completion

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description: