Simon,

I agree! Its almost like the "save and preview" button should be visible
when you click edit from the song manager, and not from the "Edit and
reload song preview" (the edit button under the preview).

I'd recommend posting a link to this bug on the mailing list to see what
others think.

** Changed in: openlp

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  "Save & Preview" Button in Song Editor behaves in a strange way

Status in OpenLP:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When you get to the Song Editor by pressing the "edit and reload song
  preview" button in the Preview Section, you get three button to
  process the form "Save & Preview", "Save" and "Cancel".

  My issue is with the first. Upon pressing it apparently nothing happens. The
editor remains open.
  In fact the "Save" button behaves in the way you would expect the "Save &
Preview" button behaves. Upon clicking it, the editor closes and the preview is
refreshed. (Note this does not happen if you press "Save" when accessing the
Editor from any other place)

  Can I remove the Save & Preview button and all related code?