** Changed in: openlp
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Tim Bentley (trb143)

** Changed in: openlp

** Branch linked: lp:~trb143/openlp/cleanups02182

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  lyric title via api contoller text

Status in OpenLP:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hello,

  Thanks for OpenLP. I know that it's not big bug but it's good to fix this for
stage view.
  I made some chord formatting and stage view and print view.
(http://forums.openlp.org/discussion/2544/chords-in-openlp)
  I have some problem to show lyric's title in print view via api
(/api/controller/live/text) when this lyric is not in service list.
  I know that in "/api/service/list" I can get title, but only when song is in
servicelist.
  Is it possible to add title to this api - "/api/controller/live/text" ?

  Thanks
  Tomas

  Windows 7, OpenLP 2.1.4