** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1529459

Title:
  OpenLp Crash when save a song

Status in OpenLP:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hello,
  I try to edit a copy of a song in the servicemanger and when i save the song
the following appaer:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\core\ui\servicemanager.py", line
1500, in remote_edit
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\plugins\songs\lib\mediaitem.py",
line 328, in on_remote_edit
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\plugins\songs\lib\mediaitem.py",
line 217, in on_song_list_load
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\core\lib\mediamanageritem.py",
line 620, in build_service_item
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\plugins\songs\lib\mediaitem.py",
line 418, in generate_slide_data
  File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\2.2\openlp\core\lib\mediamanageritem.py",
line 664, in _get_id_of_item_to_generate
  RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type QListWidgetItem has been deleted

  I delete the song from the servicemanager and add the song the second
  time and the it work.

  I use OpenLP 2.2.1 on windows 7.

  I do not see when this appaer because with all other songs it works.

  The product o this is that OpenLP going on but the changes are not
  rendered (the song is displayed wthout the changes).

  Yours Sincerely Jonatan

  PS: Thank for this great software. God bless you