** Changed in: openlp
    Milestone: None => 2.9.1

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1751628

Title:
  portabe flag is marked as not implemented

Status in OpenLP:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  OpenLP has a portable flag that runs OpenLP with a data/config
  directory relative to the path where it's stored. I think it is built
  in a windows specific way (where the stuff is then stored) but it
  seems to work flawlessly on my linux machine.

  However the output of -h says that it's not implemented. I am pretty
  sure that the documentation is wrong, but someone else might know more
  about that.