** Branch unlinked: lp:~trb143/openlp/svg

** Branch linked: lp:~trb143/openlp/fonts

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  icons and text don't scale properly in windows 10 scaling

Status in OpenLP:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Windows 10 Pro - version 1607
  OpenLP version 2.4.3

  I use a very high dpi screen with a 2000x3000 resolution on a 13 inch
  screen. This means that my icons and text in the general operation
  system are extremely small. So, this particular computer uses a 200%
  scaling on icons and text which works rather well. In fact, I don't
  notice a single problem in any other modern program. However, OpenLP
  seems to do fairly well except the icons of the buttons are tiny! Lots
  of windows seem to be focused on resolution rather than scaling as
  well.

  I've attached a picture of the scaling being an issue, I also really
  don't like adjusting my resolution and scaling all of the time, so
  I've just dealt with it and have managed, but it sure would be nice to
  have larger icons. The other workaround that I have used when I need
  to have someone run the media whilst I teach is by lowering the
  resolution and scaling to a normal size.

  Also, I'm really not sure if this is the proper place to report bugs,
  but I just looked for a while to see if I could find any bug of this
  sort in any of the documentation and couldn't, but I don't have
  forever to look through everything so I hope this helps. In the future
  I plan on studying Python, but as of right now, I don't know how to
  help other than report things!