The relevant part in the settings looks like this

recent%20files=@Invalid()

the logo file is missing

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Error while upgrading settings

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  I'm running into this error when upgrading the settings.

  › ./openlp.py
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./openlp.py", line 60, in <module>
      main()
    File "/home/sim/dev/openlp/trunk/openlp/core/app.py", line 402, in main
      settings.upgrade_settings()
    File "/home/sim/dev/openlp/trunk/openlp/core/common/settings.py", line 511,
in upgrade_settings
      new_value = new_rule(*old_values)
    File "/home/sim/dev/openlp/trunk/openlp/core/common/path.py", line 209, in
str_to_path
      raise TypeError('parameter \'string\' must be of type str, found {}
instead'.format(type(string)))
  TypeError: parameter 'string' must be of type str, found <class 'NoneType'>
instead

  The problem is the following settings
  ['core/recent files']
  [None]
  ['core/logo file']
  [None]

  I was upgrading from a release of OpenLP to trunk.