This only happens when I try to play a file live from the media manager,
or add a media file to a service. However, if I open a service with
media files in it, I can play those media files. I just can't add any
new ones.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Media won't play. I have been using OpenLP 2.4.6. for over a year, now
  suddenly it won't play media files.

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi.

  I've been using OpenLP for over a year now. version 2.4.6 on Ubuntu 16.04
64bit.
  I have not changed anything and suddenly it won't play media files (mp3 or
mp4) it gives me this message "Unsupported File".

  Please can you help me?

  Craig Botha