** Changed in: openlp
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Tim Bentley (trb143)

** Changed in: openlp

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Enabling VLC doesn't enable CD/DVD playback

Status in OpenLP:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  The Load CD/DVD button is grayed out when VLC is not enabled.

  I enabled VLC in the Settings expecting it to allow me to load a
  CD/DVD, but the button was still grayed out. After a restart of
  OpenLP, the button was active.

  The behavior should ideally change, so that no restart is required. If that
isn't possible, a message should be displayed in the Media Settings instructing
the user to restart OpenLP to make sure all settings are applied