I didn't look extensively, but it seemed to work. I haven't been able to
resolve this, I was assuming a package should have been pulled in that
didn't, and I was hoping to learn what other package I need to install
manually to resolve it. There are so many Ubuntu packages with OpenType
in their description... Which one(s) do you have installed (assuming you
don't get this)?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  OpenType support missing for "Ubuntu", script 16

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  Ubuntu 18.04.1
  OpenLP from standard repo (2.4.6-1)
  LibreOffice from standard repo (6.0.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1)
  When starting openlp from a terminal, the message that comes up is:
  `OpenType support missing for "Ubuntu", script 16`

  Further messages:
  ```
  libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
  libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
  javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
  Please ensure that a JVM and the package libreoffice-java-common
  is installed.
  If it is already installed then try removing
~/.libreoffice/3/user/config/javasettings_Linux_*.xml
  Warning: failed to read path from javaldx
  ```

  (I went with the Thai interface, and imported everything, but the
  message happened before that.)