There are quite a few instances of this bug in the support system all
appear to be on MacOS

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  QAction object does not support indexing

Status in OpenLP:
  New

Bug description:
  Reported via the support system:
  https://support.openlp.org/scp/tickets.php?id=4134

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "openlp/core/ui/mainwindow.py", line 1107, in closeEvent
    File "openlp/core/ui/mainwindow.py", line 1129, in clean_up
    File "openlp/core/lib/pluginmanager.py", line 189, in finalise_plugins
    File "/Volumes/OpenLP
2.4.5/OpenLP.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/songs/songsplugin.py", line 333, in
finalise
      action_list.remove_action(self.song_import_item, UiStrings().Import)
    File "openlp/core/utils/actions.py", line 300, in remove_action
    File "openlp/core/utils/actions.py", line 117, in remove
  TypeError: 'QAction' object does not support indexing

  "I saved the service file (going to file - save as) and shut the
  programme down, but when I went to open it again it would not open and
  kept coming up with the bug error. I had to restart my computer to
  reopen the file and I've since been able to open it again with no
  problems."

  This was on macOS.