** Attachment added: "Earlier Service File"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlp/+bug/1842523/+attachment/5287192/+files/Service%202019-08-22%2020-04.osz

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  trunk V2898 adding video file to Service causes errors

Status in OpenLP:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Windows 10 32 bit
  trunk V2898
  Single display with custom screen 1024x768 in OpenLP settings

  I loaded a small moving background in MPG format.  I checked and the issue
with not being able to edit a song is still valid.
  The media item was shown in the Library.  I used Drag and Drop to add the
media item to the middle of a service with multiple items in it.

  Error 1
  The item was displayed in the Service....Every item in the Service below
where I added the media item vanished.

  I double clicked the slide above the media item to send it to the live
  display.  The slide was displayed as expected.  Live display enabled.

  Unexpected Behavior
  I pressed the down arrow on the keyboard and the live display vanished and
returned with the video playing.

  I pressed the Esc key to end the live screen and shut down OpenLP.

  Error 2
  I was not asked to save the modified Service.  When I restarted OpenLP the
media items as still there, but the Service did not show the Media item...

  In the terminal the following information was displayed.

  Error 3?
  [16973d88] direct3d11 vout display error: Could not Create the D3D11 device.
(hr=0x80004001)
  [16973d88] direct3d11 vout display error: Direct3D11 could not be opened
  [16973d88] direct3d11 vout display error: SetThumbNailClip failed: 0x800706f4
  [mpeg2video @ 16fdabc0] get_buffer() failed
  [mpeg2video @ 16fdabc0] thread_get_buffer() failed
  [mpeg2video @ 16fdabc0] get_buffer() failed (-12 00000000)
  [16973d88] direct3d9 vout display error: SetThumbNailClip failed: 0x800706f4

  I am including the OpenLP.log file as it shows a trace dump.  The
  Error.log is blank