On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 16:11 Tomas Groth <sec...@tgc.dk> wrote:

I've done some thinking regarding dictionaries, and I believe we should make them downloadable through the first time wizard. We could download
them directly from
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/tree/

Especially Windows and Mac users could benefit from this.
We could bundled the dictionaries with OpenLP, but they are surprisingly
large...

On 2018-11-05 14:05, Philip Ridout wrote:
I'm working on the FTW atm, I can look in to that.

I would recommend restricting the FTW downloading to only Windows and macOS. On Linux we should just add the dictionaries to the requirements in the packages so that they're installed from the repositories when installing OpenLP.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743