Hi Martin,

Thanks for trying it out!

On 2019-04-11 14:07, Martin Thompson wrote:
* The license in the opening dialog still has the ' how to apply this to
new programs' section on the end - is that intentional?

I'm actually thinking of removing the license at the beginning. It's more used for EULAs, and the GPL is not exactly a EULA.

* The only translation available was autodetect

Yep, this is a dev build, translations are not bundled.

* I like the new splash logo (is it new? I may just be behind!)

Yep, new logo.

* Then a crash (UI looks OK behind)
ImportError: Could not resolve module sqlalchemy.ext.baked

I'm trying to figure out what is causing this. I think it's an SQLAlchemy module that's not being bundled by PyInstaller.

* (Noticed Windows defender firewall asking for permission for openlp to
connect. NOt sure if this is connected)

This is for the remote API. For some reason Windows seems to think that listening on a port is a firewall-worthy thing.

* reopening openlp - none of the downloaded songs/bibles/themes are
available.

Yeah, that's because of the Exception in the Songs plugin. We have some code somewhere which should allow the rest of the plugins to load, even if one bombs out.

* re-running first time wizard leads to similar crash
Run  first time wizard in debug mode and logs are attached...

Yep. Again, seems to be a module that PyInstaller is not bundling.

Let me know if I can provide any more info... I'll take a look at the rest
of the functionality later..

Thanks for taking the time to test it out!

--
Raoul Snyman
ra...@snyman.info