Hi Sebastian, hi all,
I'm trying to install OpenMeetings on a new PC with Ubuntu Server
8.04.1
- Installed all converters
- Installed Red5 0.6.3
- Installed OpenMeetings 0.5.1 from precompiled zip file

Now everythings seem to be fine, but I can't upload .doc files.
No problems with jpg and pdf, only with .doc

OpenOffice 2.4 is installed and listenig on port 8100, following
OpenOfficeConverter installation guide

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/jod# netstat -nap |
grep office
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:8100          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      4421/soffice.bin
unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     11224    4421/
soffice.bin    /tmp/
OSL_PIPE_0_SingleOfficeIPC_bfa67ba891bd9b76f67a649f29db7e59

Red5 is executed as root and permission of jod folder are 0755

If I manually execute the conversion script I get this errors:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/jod# ./
PDFCONVERT_22_09_2008_15_23_32_jodconverter.sh
Sep 22, 2008 2:43:17 PM
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.AbstractOpenOfficeConnection
connect
INFO: connected
Sep 22, 2008 2:43:17 PM
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.AbstractOpenOfficeConnection
disposing
INFO: disconnected
Exception in thread "main"
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.OpenOfficeException:
conversion failed
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convertInternal(OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
119)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
104)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
74)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
70)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.ConvertDocument.convertOne(ConvertDocument.java:
134)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.ConvertDocument.main(ConvertDocument.java:
113)
Caused by: com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URL seems to be
an unsupported one.
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.Job.remoteUnoRequestRaisedException(Job.java:
187)
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.Job.execute(Job.java:153)
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:
349)
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:
318)
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JavaThreadPool.enter(JavaThreadPool.java:
106)
        at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge.sendRequest(java_remote_bridge.java:
657)
        at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory
$Handler.request(ProxyFactory.java:159)
        at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory
$Handler.invoke(ProxyFactory.java:141)
        at $Proxy5.loadComponentFromURL(Unknown Source)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.loadAndExport(OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
126)
        at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convertInternal(OpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:
113)
        ... 5 more

I tryed to switch between java5 and java6 without success.

Any hints?

Best regards
Joe
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to