Hi,
I am not in the same conditions as your setup (I am using red5 0.7.x
r2822 snapshot), but I encountered the same error when launching the
red5.sh from a different folder than the one where red5.sh is located.
If I go into red5.sh directory and then launch ./red5.sh I obtain
correct startup of Red5.

HTH!
Bye! Lorenzo

On 22 Set, 22:55, benoxy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to install on CentOS 5.2 OpenMeetings but I have a error in
> launching RED5: Exception in thread "main"
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/red5/server/Standalone
>
> I use OpenOffice 2.3, RED5 v0.6.3, sun-Java5 all my JAVA_HOME
> variables are correctly positioned.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Thank
> Benjamin
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to