okay its up again, I did re-install the Demo Portal and did forget to create
the Rooms in Moodle again.


sebastian

2008/9/23 Sebastian Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> okay thanks,
> I don't know exactly what does cause the error, I'll try have a look at it
> later.
>
> sebastian
>
> 2008/9/23 cyril alias lyric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
>> Hi group,
>>
>> the moodle demos at
>> http://inno02.fh-pforzheim.de:5080/moodle/
>> currently don't work correctly.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Cyril
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> __________________________________________________
>> Do You Yahoo!?
>> Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz
>> gegen Massenmails.
>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>>
>> >>
>>
>
>
> --
> Sebastian Wagner
> http://www.webbase-design.de
> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
> http://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to