I never run into such issue.
It may happen that the server does not *react* anymore. A simple restart of
red5 will fix that.
But in case that won't fix your situation, you might have done something to
the database or to the system which may have corrupted it ... or you
overlook a very simple error/thing ...


sebastian

2008/10/29 hd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> Repost (posted as a reply to previous message in error)
>
> I'm running version 0.51 on Debian. My installation has been working
> fine for over a month now, but today has started throwing 'undefined'
> errors on login. I had changed the webcam settings, so I immediately
> thought that had broken it. However, after restoring a working backup
> and restarting the server, it's still broken. Does anyone have any
> ideas
> how I can rescue this situation?
>
> thanks
> hamish
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to