my player version is also *10,0,12,36*
I have problems in showing documents on whiteboard.
I am not sure if this is a Bug or related to Flash Player version.


sebastian

2008/10/30 fangky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> hi :
>     I found a strange problem, recently I updated my IE's adobe flash
> player to version 10.0.12.36,  and found it can't  work normally on
> openmeeings (both 0.5.1and 0.5.2), when click  "load presentation to
> whiteboard" , I can see the overview of my ppt , and the window
> "loading imagedata" will appaer  but can NOT load ppt images to the
> whiteboard . then I uninstall adobe flash player 10.0.12.36 and
> reinstall adobe flash player 9 ,  all things are OK again.
>    So I think there maybe some bug with openmeetings and adobe flash
> player 10 , how to solve it .
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to