Thanx !

On 6 mar, 10:12, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> no files, just access  the server using a domain-name instead of an IP
> (and configure the config.xml if you write a specific host in there),
> and the mail will contain an link including the domain instead of the
> IP.
>
> sebastian
>
> 2009/3/6 Mr_dam <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I want to change link sent by Openmeetings invitation :
> > I don't want that users can see the IP adress of the server, in which
> > files I have to modify ?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Damien.
>
> --
> Sebastian 
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [email protected]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to