I think that I found the solution.
I will post the all tuto tomorrow or next week

On May 14, 5:31 pm, fcois93 <[email protected]> wrote:
> I still have the same problem:
> when I click on 'Meeting' or 'Events' nothing is displayed down (just
> one 'meeting' if I click on 'meeting' and same for 'Event')
> when I click, I have no log in the red5
>
> On May 14, 5:17 pm, Roberto Torresani <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Sorry :-) you answer to a my message with a question.... :)
>
> > Bye
> > Roberto
>
> > 2009/5/14 bidab <[email protected]>
>
> > > Hi Roberto,
>
> > > Thanks but Om works very well for me, the question was for fcois....^^
>
> > > Bidab
>
> > > On May 14, 5:05 pm, Roberto Torresani <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > Hi Bidab
>
> > > > these the commands:
> > > > wgethttp://
> > > ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/ftp-dir/pub/mirrors/www.openoffice.org/st...
> > > > tar -xvzf OOo_3.0.1_LinuxIntel_install_en-US_deb.tar.gz
> > > > dpkg -i OOO300_m15_native_packed-1_en-US.9379/DEBS/*.deb
> > > > nohup /opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice.bin -headless
> > > -nofirststartwizard
> > > > -accept="socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.Service" &
>
> > > > Bye
> > > > Roberto
>
> > > > 2009/5/14 bidab <[email protected]>
>
> > > > > Hi,
> > > > > In my tuto too, OM0.7rc2 is a zip "all-in-one".
> > > > > What is the command you use to execute openoffice server ? what's your
> > > > > version of openoffice ?
>
> > > > > Bidab
>
> > > > > On May 14, 4:35 pm, Roberto Torresani <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > Hi fcois93!
> > > > > > do you have install openoffice 3.1 and start it as service?
>
> > > > > > Bye
> > > > > > Roberto
>
> > > > > > 2009/5/14 fcois93 <[email protected]>
>
> > > > > > > I saw your tuto.
> > > > > > > but for my 0.8, I use the zip 'all-in-one'
> > > > > > > I don't have 8100 LISTEN.
> > > > > > > know you why?
>
> > > > > > > On May 14, 4:13 pm, bidab <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi,
>
> > > > > > > > Follow this help...it's in french but very practical I think (I
> > > wrote
> > > > > > > > it ^^).
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user/files?hl=en&upload=1
>
> > > > > > > > -> french_tutorial_0.7
>
> > > > > > > > It's the same process for OM 0.8. Just, if you use ubuntu 9.04,
> > > you
> > > > > > > > don't need to upgrade openoffice.
>
> > > > > > > > Bidab
>
> > > > > > > > On May 14, 3:38 pm, fcois93 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > there are rooms availables.
> > > > > > > > > I can see it in admininistration-->conferences-rooms
> > > > > > > > > if I click on 'Meeting' it keeps waiting for.
> > > > > > > > > in administration-->conferences-rooms I have errors if I try 
> > > > > > > > > to
> > > add
> > > > > > > > > something
>
> > > > > > > > > On May 14, 3:32 pm, pankaj anand <[email protected]>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > > try to check the database for the rooms available.
>
> > > > > > > > > > with regards
> > > > > > > > > > Pankaj anand
>
> > > > > > > > > > On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Fernando Gomes <
> > > > > [email protected]>
> > > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > > > Same problem on my Ubuntu 9.04 Server installation
>
> > > > > > > > > > > Fernando
>
> > > > > > > > > > > On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM, fcois93 <
> > > [email protected]>
> > > > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > > > > hello,
>
> > > > > > > > > > > > I try to install openmeetings on Debian Lenny
> > > > > > > > > > > > I have exactly the same problem.
>
> > > > > > > > > > > > have you an idea?
>
> > > > > > > > > > > > On Apr 29, 12:40 pm, Chema <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > >> Hi all. I am trying to install openmeetings 0.8 RC2 on
> > > > > Debian
> > > > > > > lenny.
> > > > > > > > > > > >> All the installation process is OK, but when I go
>
> > > tohttp://my-server:5080/openmeetings/installandIcompletetheform
> > > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > > > >> click on the Install button my browser keeps working 
> > > > > > > > > > > >> and
> > > > > nothing
> > > > > > > > > > > >> happens.
>
> > > > > > > > > > > >> Looking at the openmeetings log on red5 folder I can 
> > > > > > > > > > > >> see
> > > > > some
> > > > > > > mysql
> > > > > > > > > > > >> errors, does somebody have the same problem???
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to