got it !
in ./moodle/mod/openmeetings/*videoconfernce.php*
*
*
in this portion of code :

$openmeetings_swfURL = "http://
> ".$_GET["red5host"].":".$_GET["red5httpPort"]."/openmeetings/*
> main.lzx.lzr=swf8.swf*?" .

"roomid=".$_GET["roomid"] .

"&sid=".$_GET["sid"] .

"&language=".$_GET["language"];


i've replaced :

$openmeetings_swfURL = "http://
> ".$_GET["red5host"].":".$_GET["red5httpPort"]."/openmeetings/*
> main.lzx.swf8.swf*?" .

"roomid=".$_GET["roomid"] .

"&sid=".$_GET["sid"] .

"&language=".$_GET["language"];



>

2009/6/7 goo <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install the moodle plugin on an ubuntu server.
>
> moodle version : Moodle 1.9.5 (Build: 20090515)
> openmeetings plugin : openmeetings_moodle_plugin_v02.zip
>
> Everything works fine during installation process :
>
>    - I created the openmeetings activity
>    - I can see the new room created in the DB :
>    MOODLE_COURSE_ID_2_NAME_moodlemeeting
>
> But when i load the openmeetings activity, i get a blank screen as on the
> screenshot.
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Goo
>



-- 
Jérôme BOURDAIS

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to