Hi,

I change rights : chmod -R 777 "openmeetings_folder" and it was
good...I don't know why I had this problem...curious....

Bidab

On Jun 10, 6:18 pm, Alexei Fedotov <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello Ivan,
> I have fixed one issue in the file import yesterday. The log is the
> best place to know more about your problem.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM, bidab<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > When I want to import files I have this error : http error 500 ?
> > Someone had the same error ?
>
> > What is the problem ?
>
> > I really don't know....
>
> > Thanks,
> > Bidab
>
> --
> With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей 
> Федотов,http://www.telecom-express.ru/http://harmony.apache.org/http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to