Hello all.

I've created an openmeetings virtual machine. The virtual machine is
running on OS Debian Lenny.

The version installed is rev2056. Red5 and openoffice.org daemons
(called red5 and ooomeetings) use an account 'vconf'.
Openmeetings admistrator uses the account 'vadmin'.

Also, the administrator is a member of a group 'admins' that lets him
run commands as a root. For details see sudoers config file.

To operate the virtual machine I'm using VMWare Server.
To use a network service, I installed and configured NAT port
forwarding for the ports (rmtp) 1935, 5080, 8088 and (ssh) 2222

Passwords:
Linux:
vconf: openmeetings
vadmin: openmeetings

MySQL:
root: openmeetings

download URL  :  
http://www.expressaas.com/distrib/release/openmeetings-vm-r01.7z
SHA1:  f2a7773a47cdb2c8a1f9bbe25c3fd913fc800a7f

I would be glad to your feedback
--
CTpaHHoe
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to