I did not hear or see a similar Issue yet.
To help us to reproduce and fix this Issue please:

Log the Issue to:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/entry

By adding there:
The Problem
The Steps to reproduce
A screen of the wrong output

that will certainly minimize the time to fix this.

thanks,
sebastian

2009/6/22 Saad Fellous <[email protected]>

> Hello,
>
> Im on OM 0.8rc3, and I have some bugs.
> 1. When Im connected with a moderator account, I lose the bar menu.
> 2. When Im administrator, I create a conf and after that, the page is
> re-loading non-stop!! and lose the bar menu!!
>
> Thanks everybody
>
> --
> Saad FELLOUS
> Elève ingénieur à TELECOM Saint-Etienne
> Filière: Télécommunications et Réseaux
> Tel: 0623201167
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Bug!!! Saad Fellous
    • Re: Bug!!! Sebastian Wagner

Reply via email to