Hi
>
>
> 1- Did you try your webcam with cheese, vlc or anything else ?


Yes test whether in cheese and with aMSN and everything works fine,
is turned on the webcam,  is the image very good
I'm use Ubuntu 9.10 and Openmeetings 0.7Rc2

>
> 2- Did you have installed driver ?
>

I do not know, but in the console when run ls /dev/video*  I get

Bus 008 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 007 Device 002: ID 093a:2460* Pixart Imaging, Inc. Q-TEC WEBCAM 100*
Bus 007 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub


> 3- Are you sure your webcam is compatible ?


I do not know, cameras which are compatible ??
i'm have a Webcam Genius Ge111, Dlink DSBC120 and Maxell with chipset is Q-TEC
WEBCAM 100


Thanks for your help

> Bidab
>
> On Jun 24, 12:18 am, Panda <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Greetings friends got a little problem I have installed Ubuntu 9.04 in
> > Some users have bought the cameras and to use Web
> > with Openmeetings. The problem I have is as follows ... Chamber
> > Web when I found all the pc's to make Linux lsusb in the console
> > I found this as follows:
> >
> > Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
> > Bus 002 Device 003: ID 2001: f115 D-Link Corp. [hex]
> > Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b: 0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
> >
> > and as you will see there is my D-link webcam ... to initiate a
> > application like aMSN or cheese which is an application to see cameras
> > lights web and can detect and adjust the brightness and everything
> > others. But when you start OpenMeetigs and upon entering a room, I get
> > no
> > my webcam.
> > I saw that in / usr / dev / this and this is where my lights
> > camara
> >
> > root @ andreas-desktop: ~ # ls / dev / video *
> > / dev/video0
> > root @ andreas-desktop: ~ #
> >
> > That may be? openmeetings because I do not detect camera
> > Web? I have this problem with several brands of cameras including
> > Genius and Maxxel which if ignited in other applications as
> > AMSN
> >
> > If anyone knows how can I fix it
> >
>


-- 
Linux Registered User # 442709
Soporte Tecnico Windows - Linux
3214895 - 095644953

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to