answering my own question, I was in the upload / and uploadtmp / and changed
the owner of the folder to:

chown-R nobody / usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/upload
chown-R nobody / usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/uploadtemp

I do not know if I have the right, but the important thing is that it
worked. =]

2009/8/28 George Santos da Silva <[email protected]>

> Currently I am using version 0.9RC2 and found not only in this version but
> in earlier, which after a certain meeting and a certain room participants
> leave, but the conversation via text that was held there, is not dropped, it
> remains, and If other users will access the same page, just to see what was
> happening in the last meeting as all chats are there. Does someone with the
> same problem and I have some kind of solution.
>
>
> Note: I realize that the same happens with the presentations, even after
> the departure of all participants in the room, the documents are on display
> and can be handled easily.
>
>
> Grateful
>
> --
> irc.freenode.org
> /j  #ubuntu-br
> Zathara
>
> Interessado em aprender mais sobre o Ubuntu em português?
>
> Comece aqui:   http://wiki.ubuntubrasil.org/ComeceAqui
>
> Veja Também:
> Planeta Ubuntu Brasil -
> http://planeta.ubuntubrasil.org
>



-- 
irc.freenode.org
/j  #ubuntu-br
Gr4ck

Interessado em aprender mais sobre o Ubuntu em português?

Comece aqui:   http://wiki.ubuntubrasil.org/ComeceAqui

Veja Também:
Planeta Ubuntu Brasil -
http://planeta.ubuntubrasil.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to