hi,

for the moment I recomend third party software to record a session.
Preferences what kidn of software depends on your system. I just know some
OSx tools. Others may recommend pure linux or windows and GPL coded ones.


sebastian

2009/8/31 Per H L <[email protected]>

>
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if there is a possibility to make a video record of a
> meeting?
> Is it included in OpenMeeting or is it possible to record the meeting
> with some software (what can be recommended)?
>
> Best regards Per
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Record Per H L
    • Re: Record Sebastian Wagner

Reply via email to