yes this test-file is not intend to work.
you should try the main + maindebug.lzx in the main dir.


sebastian

2009/8/31 [email protected] <[email protected]>

>
> I'm trying to compile from sources, but when I try to svn co the trunk
> I obtain the following error:
>
> svn: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native encoding:
> svn: openmeetings_lps411/test/page/?\208?\148?\208?\190?\208?\177?\209?
> \128?\209?\139?\208?\184?\204?\134?\208?\180?\208?\181?\208?\189?\209?
> \140.jpg
>
> I'm using the following command to access the trunk
>
> " svn co http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/openmeetings_lps411/
> "
>
> Is there a problem with the trunk or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> German
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to