Please use our mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user

To answer the question:
When you run:
http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/main.lzx<http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/maindebug.lzx>
,

and add
http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/main.lzx<http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/maindebug.lzx>
?lzproxied=solo

to the URL then it will create a maindebug.lzx.swf8.swf in the same dir as
the main.lzx.
You can then copy & replace this SWF into: $RED5/webapps/openmeetings/
and run the application as normal by using http://
$yourhost:5080/openmeetings

sebastian

2009/10/9 caner özcan <[email protected]>

>
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I installed Openmeetings on Red5 server and I want to change login page of
> openmeetings.
>
> So I used Openlaszlo and installed it. I change(I delete quality and colour
> options) lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/base/auth.checkLoginData.lzx.
>
> And I run http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings/maindebug.lzx, I
> compiled and deploy it via solo methods.
>
> Now I see changes in http://localhost:8080/lps-4.6.1/openmeetings.
> (Quality and colour options are removed)
>
> I understand everything to here.
>
> But how I use this updated openmeetings in my red5 server :
> http://localhost:5080/openmeetings.
>
> I want to use it my 5080 port but how it will be? How can I transfer it to
> 5080.
>
> I hope I am clear about my lack. If you helop about this I will very
> pleased.
>
> Thanks already now.
>
> ------------------------------
> Windows Live Hotmail: Arkadaşlarınız Facebook'taki güncellemelerinizi
> doğrudan Hotmail®'den 
> görür.<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:tr-tr:SI_SB_4:092009>
>



-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to