Sebastian,

Thank you for your time, your work is very good, I'm enjoying using it in my
project, congratulations.
Rafaella


2009/10/9 Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]>

> instead of replacing the old one you should use the config and load your
> custom dashboard into the entry screen.
>
> in the config.xml
>
> <dashboardModuleStartScreen>mainDashboardSponsored</dashboardModuleStartScreen>
>
> replace the value mainDashboardSponsored with the name of your customized
> LZX-Class.
> That way this class will be loaded into the main-content when you enter the
> screen and you do not have to alter any existing code. So you can easily
> update in the future with the next releases without changing that much.
>
>
> sebastian
>
> 2009/10/8 Rafaella Aline Lopes da Silva <[email protected]>
>
>>
>> I figured that this was the problem, but I still like to know what are the
>> files so I can edit.
>> I intend to simplify the entry screen.
>>
>> --
>> Rafaella
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Sebastian Wagner
> http://www.webbase-design.de
> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
> http://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [email protected]
>
> >
>


-- 
Saudações
Rafaella A. Lopes da Silva

Acadêmica do curso de Ciência da Computação da Universidade Estadual do
Oeste do Paraná - UNIOESTE

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to