hi,

hm a folder called  *Gmail_Contacts_Importer_for_Su* was never part of the
official release and actually has no functionality.
I unpack with standard zip-utility but I never run into Issue like too long
folder names and un-successful unpack.


sebastian


2009/10/11 sdonnet <[email protected]>

>
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to upgrade my OM, from rc2 to rc5, and I downloaded the
> latest .ZIP. When uncompressing, ZIP told me that it contains too long
> directory names. When comparing rc2 to rc5, I found that I have
> strange names in webapps\openmeetings\upload\1, instead of having ....
> \upload\1\Gmail_Contacts_Importer_for_Su
>
> Is it normal ?
>
> I think this is surely not very important, but quite disturbing. I
> downloaded a second time the ZIP, but same thing.
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to