hi,

let me see, I don't remember what was your last file you've send me?

Changing the Language XML Files will not change your database values.


sebastian

2009/11/16 Roberto Torresani <[email protected]>

> Hi Sebastian!
> I think is better to move all the file of zip in a subdirectory,  to
> prevent the unzip in a directory with other files.
>
> What is the file webapps/openmeetings/screen/screencast.jnlp (is some weeks
> I want ask): there are reference to macbook
>
> There are some problems with language editor? Some days ago I send you
> italian.xml with label translated (1-838). In the zip file there is not this
> file (not a problem). I import in the installed om2630 my last italian file.
> Now I have all the label translated in the UI, but if I open the language
> editor I find the labels 816-838 always in english. The same in German.
>
> I could yet add, in room settings, the same user, more time at moderator
> section.
>
> My issue about add/change items in settings is ok.
>
> Bye
> Roberto
>
>
> 2009/11/13 Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]>
>
>> hi,
>>
>>
>> its getting more easy to get the latest builds now to test and run.
>>
>> Nightly Builds are now available:
>> http://i4demo.com/openmeetings/builds/
>>
>> Build statistics:
>> http://i4demo.com/hudson/job/OpenMeetingsRed5Webapp/
>>
>> It does compile OpenMeetings directly into red5 and also compile the SWF
>> via comand line.
>> So you receive really a complete package.
>>
>>
>> sebastian
>>
>> --
>> Sebastian Wagner
>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
>> http://www.laszlo-forum.de
>> [email protected]
>>
>>
>>
>
> >
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to