Sorry, I spoke to soon. Had a mistype. All is good. Thanks for the quick response!

John

On 1/11/2010 12:56 PM, Sebastian Wagner wrote:
I think the description should point you in the right direction :)

When you run the installer it should get added automatically. But if
you upgrade without running the installer you should
=>  OpenMeetings Administration Configuration Panel =>  add/set the
Configuration value of the key 'defaul.rpc.userid' to a valid User-
Record that has at least one Organization assigned.


Sebastian

On 11 Jan., 21:52, John Gisler<[email protected]>  wrote:
Using latest svn build

generates this error,

Missing Organiztion in User Object, set the Configuration value of the
key 'defaul.rpc.userid' valid user Id that has at least on Organization
assigned in the OpenMettings Administration Conguration Panel

This is assigned in the OpenMeetings Administration Configuration Panel

Where should I look to fix this Sebastian?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.


Reply via email to