Hi,

yes at the moment you can only administrate the *isappointement* flag in the
Room Administration.

the from/to time is missing yet.
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=1224


Sebastian

2010/4/29 Chema <[email protected]>

> Hi all,
>
> I use openmeetings since last year and in all this time I miss a
> feature to administrate the appointments in the database ( I'm talking
> as an administrator )
>
> Does anybody knows if there is some way to do it?
>
> and if not, are openmeetings developers thinking about develope it??
>
> I think it would be very usefull !! :))
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to