I don't know because i'm using a pre-built version on external server.
>From which version this feature was enabled?

2010/4/29 JOLY Alexandre <[email protected]>:
> Hi,
>
> Which version of OpenMeeting do you use ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alexandre | Inazo
>
> Le 29.04.2010 12:18, antogrim2 a écrit :
>>
>> Hello everybody.
>> I have this problem: I need to use sendInvitationHash method but it is
>> not exposed in /RoomService?wsdl. Can you help me?
>> Thanks
>> Antonello
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to