Hi Developers,

Thanks a lot for your hard work in developing a wonderful web
conferencing application!

I tested also BigBlueButton and Vmukit and I must say that, though
OpenMeeting is a wonderful applicatioin, but the other two also have
some advantage. Here they are:

1 BigBlueButton integrates Asterisk, which makes it possible for
people to dial in the conference through PSTN. It is a very attractive
feature for user which makes it more flexable to attend a meeting. I
use Webex, Cisco's online meeting application, a lot. WebEx also has
this feature which people can dial in through mobile or phone, a very
useful tool that when you are without a laptop with you when you are
at a restaurant or can access the Internet.

2 Vmukit has the P2P feature which makes the server support more
clients.


Do pls add these two feature into OpenMeeting and make it a better
one!!!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to