Hi,

I thought we have solved this Issue some time ago.
If you run the application with Persian language + using the RTL button or
checkbox whenever needed then everything should be right, isn't it?

Sebastian

2010/7/13 JN <[email protected]>

> Openmeetings looks great but I have problem using right to left
> languages (persian) in it.
> Has it been solved yet or I should search at another place like
> openlaszlo forums?
>
> Any sort of help will be highly appreciated.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to