I'll contact you off-list

Sebastian

2010/7/23 Dominique Claver KOUAME <[email protected]>

> Hi,
> How can i help to make this possible ????
> I have zimbra OSE version 6.0.7 on Debian Lenny and OM on Ubuntu Lucid.
>
> Thanks !!!!
>
> 2010/7/23 Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]>
>
> Hi Dominique,
>>
>> no there is no Zimlet ready yet. But maybe we can use your system as demo
>> and build one.
>>
>> Sebastian
>>
>> 2010/7/23 Dominique Claver KOUAME <[email protected]>
>>
>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When I look in my zimlets repository I don't find any zimlet for
>>> Openmeetings it's that why I ask my question here.
>>> Did you know where I can find Openmeetings zimlet for Zimbra OSE version
>>> 6.0.7 ????
>>>
>>> Thanks more for your reply
>>>
>>> 2010/7/20 Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]>
>>>
>>> Hi Dominique,
>>>>
>>>> did you check the Zimlet possibilities already?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sebastian
>>>>
>>>> 2010/7/20 Dominique Claver KOUAME <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>> After several failures I finally successfully install OpenMeetings 
>>>>> onubuntu lucid. Unfortunately
>>>>> I have some questions that I will list in the hope that someone helps me
>>>>> find solutions.
>>>>> 1 - I would use the existing zimbra ldap directory with OM for
>>>>> authenticating users.
>>>>> 2 - I would use my existing zimbra mail server with OM to send
>>>>> invitations and programming meetings
>>>>>
>>>>> In attached you will find OM configurations files (om_ldap.cfg,
>>>>> hibernate.cfg.xml).
>>>>>
>>>>> Nota:
>>>>> My zimbra server has this IP address192.168.0.100
>>>>> My OM server has 192.168.0.101
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks more for your replies
>>>>>
>>>>>  --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "OpenMeetings User" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to
>>>>> [email protected].
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
>>>>> .
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sebastian Wagner
>>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>>> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
>>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
>>>> [email protected]
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "OpenMeetings User" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>>>> .
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>>>>
>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "OpenMeetings User" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sebastian Wagner
>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>> http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
>> [email protected]
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "OpenMeetings User" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>



-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to