* Cannot open
connection*
=> your db config is wrong.

Maybe your DB user has no grant privileges on the database.

Sebastian

2010/8/25 MikeMack <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> I tried upgrading from my 1.0 open meetings to 1.4 today, as it's such
> a big leap I ended up just removing the open meetings folder and
> overwriting it with the new one, then updating the hibernate file.
> Openmeetings started up fine after that, however some of the things
> said "error" instead of the proper name tag, and the Share your screen
> option failed when I went to run it.
>
> I assume these are a result of my database not loading up properly, so
> I changed the database name in the hibernate config file and decided
> to try and let it install a fresh version...only that just seems to
> freeze on the install command step 1 continue button saying :
>
> Statemanagement.java 453481 59
> org.openmeetings.app.data.user.Statemanagement [http-5080-3] -
> addState org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open
> connection
>
> Which confuses me a bit, as I would think it would work as everything
> else for the connection is the same.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to